About the Kallang Riverside Condominium
Kallang Riverside condo offers a rare chance to buy a brand new freehold residential project close to the city centre, yet on the waterfront in a relaxing park-like setting. It is located at Kampong Bugis, on the site of the former Singapore Johore Factories Building.
This location at the Southern waterfront of Singapore, with its excellent city fringe position that is bounded by Kallang and Lavender MRT stations, has the potential to transform into a really lovely prime residential enclave.
With just 212 units available for sale, Kallang Riverside condo will neither be overwhelmingly big, nor too small to enjoy a good range of facilities.
Kallang Riverside Condo Highlights
- On the city fringe, just a few minutes drive to the Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay Sands, Suntec City, the Esplanade Theatres on the Bay.
- Easy access to major roads and expressways such as the ECP (East Coast Parkway), MCE (Marina Coastal Expressways, and AYE (Ayer Rajah Expressway).
- Less than 600m walk from Lavender MRT station.
- Bounded by Kallang River & Park. Lots of water and greenery, with ring-side views to fireworks displays on National Day.
- Enjoy walking or jogging along the scenic riverside park connector that links Gardens by the Bay to the Sports Hub.
- Surrounded by recreational and sports facilities, and reputable schools. Food lovers will enjoy the huge variety of well-known lip-smacking eateries along Sims Avenue and Geylang Road.
- A luxury development with premium finishes, fitting and appliances.
- Kallang is undergoing a major transformation with the Sports Hub and planned 4000 homes, 3000 waterfront hotel rooms, 400,000 sqm of office, retail & entertainment facilitites. Will be the latest addition to the greater Marina Bay District.
|Click here for Project Fact Sheet|
Kallang Riverside Condo Launch . Showflat Viewing
Would you like details, or to register for the VIP Preview or showflat viewing?
Simply email us for launch details for the Kallang Riverside Condominium.